Unattended cremation has been growing in popularity over the last few years as an affordable way to provide a simple and dignified farewell.
As an independent family-run Funeral Director, we are proud to provide a very personal direct cremation service which ensures your loved one stays local. Our team care for them in our Funeral Home until the day of their funeral.
Our Direct Cremation costs £995, with no hidden extras. This price includes:
– Bringing your loved one into our care at any time of the day or night within a 50-mile radius of our Funeral Home in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent
– Doctors fees (when applicable)
– All legal requirements, paperwork and arrangements taken care of on your behalf
– A choice of date for the cremation to take place
– Caring for your loved one in our Funeral Home until the day of their cremation. This includes dressing them in their own clothes if you wish
– Providing an Oak-veneer coffin that is of the same standard and quality that we use on all attended funerals
– Visits to our Willow Room of Rest to spend time with your loved one prior to their funeral
– Transport to the crematorium in our Mercedes private ambulance with our Funeral Director in attendance on the journey
Who We Are
We are a forward thinking and creative Funeral Directors with a family-run independent Funeral Home in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent. Furthermore, Forrest & Family combine traditional core values with a modern holistic approach. We are the only Funeral Directors in Stoke-on-Trent to be recommended by the Good Funeral Guide.
Our team are passionate about supporting people on their full journey through end-of-life care and planning, arranging a funeral, and onwards into grief and bereavement support. We understand that a funeral should be affordable without compromising on quality or on choice. Our unattended cremation provides the perfect balance.
Please contact us on 01782 756518 for further information on our direct cremation services.