We are an independent family-run Funeral Directors in Stoke-on-Trent combining traditional core values with a modern holistic approach. Above all, we are passionate about helping you to create a unique and individual final chapter in your loved one’s life.
- Crafting beautiful and individual funerals and celebrations of life in a mixture of both unique and traditional settings
- Providing personal and empathetic end of life planning and care
- Supporting with grief and bereavement
- Specialised in caring for diversity, including neurodiverse families, dementia needs and the LGBTQ community
- Sourcing and providing characterful and quirky memorial ideas to remember your loved ones
Lucy Forrest is an experienced Funeral Director who is intuitive, empathetic, passionate and creative. In addition, she respects and treasures the privilege of being entrusted to look after each and every loved one and always takes the time to support their family and friends. Similarly, she has developed a worthy reputation for impeccable and uncompromising standards of care, instinctive empathy, absolute commitment and a dedication to professionalism. Lucy and the staff at Forrest & Family Funeral Directors are a reassuring presence by the family’s side. We will guide you every step of the way.
To find out more about Forrest & Family Funeral Directors in Stoke-on-Trent, give the team a call on 01782 756518. Our Funeral Home in Burslem is open between 9.30am and 4.30pm every week day. We are also available by telephone and by appointment 24 hours a day.